Here you can access our previous newsletters.
If you would like to receive these as well as access our downloadable reports please subscribe.
Addressing obsolescence is an issue facing many companies and failure to create a robust action plan can often lead to problems that not only affect the operation of a line or machine, but can also result in unfavourable issues that could have detrimental effects on quality levels and brands.
The dangers of obsolescence were identified early on at a leading British biscuit manufacturer in its mixing plant, where older hardware was not only showing its age in terms of performance and failures, but was also no longer part of a supported spares package. More information can be found here: Rockwell Automation Case Study
- Up to 5 Years Warranty as Standard on our Motor and Drive Upgrades with Siemens
- Optima achieve accreditation by Avetta for supplier competency
- Re-commencement of commissioning on major projects
- All the support you need… when you need it
- Supply of Motor Generator Test Rigs to Blackpool & The Fylde College
- 25% Production Improvement from Loadcell Upgrade
- PanelView HMI Upgrades
- Safety Control System Upgrade
- Completion of Large Motor Test Rigs