We believe that our fundamental appreciation of machines, control systems and processes sets Optima apart from similar companies. Our knowledge, our wealth of experience and our understanding of complex control technology puts us at the forefront of control system engineering.
Cloud-based data dashboards
If you want to see how your machine or process is operating day in day out from anywhere in the world, where do you start? With the increased risk of hacking of industrial devices becoming ever more prevalent Security Week – New Vulnerabilities Can Allow Hackers to Remotely Crash Siemens PLCs it’s not as simple as just hooking your PLC onto your local network.
An increasing number of companies are turning to remote cloud-based solutions for machine monitoring. Optima are pleased to offer the Cloud-based solution which keeps your automation hardware safely behind a secure firewall. Most of our clients prefer a SIM-card based system. The benefits of this system are that the equipment is always live whenever there is cellular reception available. Our range of antenna options mean that reception is possible even in the most remote locations.
The video below shows a basic demonstration dashboard. If you would like to know more then please get in touch – we like to talk!
This video gives a very brief demonstration on how our Remote Access and Cloud Logging System can help you keep track of how your machine is performing. See when the machine is started, stopped, realise production metric data straight to your mobile, desktop or tablet.
We have been trialling our remote machine data dashboards #iot #industry4. These allow real-time data to be visualised from any PLC anywhere in the world to a PC, tablet or mobile ‘phone anywhere in the world! The system can communicate over 4G, Wi-Fi, or a direct Ethernet connection. From Kazakhstan (yes, we do have two units out there!) to Kendal (we haven’t got one there yet…), we have you covered for a very low monthly cost.
Our remote reporting dashboards which can send #production #reports by #email will shortly be ready for release.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
- Siemens Transform Event Leave a Reply
- Rockwell Extended Warranties Leave a Reply
- S88 Solution Solves Obsolescence Issue Leave a Reply
- Up to 5 Years Warranty as Standard on our Motor and Drive Upgrades with Siemens Leave a Reply
- Optima achieve accreditation by Avetta for supplier competency Leave a Reply
- Re-commencement of commissioning on major projects Leave a Reply
- All the support you need… when you need it Leave a Reply
- Supply of Motor Generator Test Rigs to Blackpool & The Fylde College Leave a Reply
- 25% Production Improvement from Loadcell Upgrade Leave a Reply